Terms and Conditions
Your wedding is incredibly important to me, and I want to make sure that you have the best experience possible. It is the responsibility of the named person on the booking form (known as “you”) to understand, agree and accept responsibility for all booking conditions. By proceeding with your booking and paying a deposit, you accept the following terms and conditions of JB Bridal Hair
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. A deposit is used to secure your wedding date. Without a deposit, the date may be offered to other interested parties. Any deposit paid is deducted from the final balance.
2. A deposit of 50% of the total booking is required to reserve a wedding date.
3.Trial costs are due before the trial takes place and accepted methods of payment are cash or BACS transfer only.
4. The remaining balance is due at least one week before the wedding day without exception. The accepted method of payment for this will be BACS transfer only.
1. The trial appointment lasts up to 2 hours unless agreed otherwise and JB Bridal Hair is entitled to recommend another trial if the session goes over 2 hours to prevent fatigue for both parties.
2. During your trial you must say if you are dissatisfied or unsure of the results and the style can be changed during the appointment time. You are encouraged to make the most of the first trial, as additional trials will be at an additional cost.
3. As with all your chosen wedding suppliers, please make sure we will be working in a safe and appropriate environment, with adequate lighting and electricity points both for a trial and on the wedding day itself.
4. To carry out their work efficiently, JB Bridal Hair will need as a bare minimum a table and chair to set up and carry out services and access to ample light.
5. Although sometimes difficult, please refrain from sitting any children on your lap whilst having your hair styled. For their own safety please ensure that children are kept away from styling tools and little fingers away from expensive products at all times. Styling irons are extremely hot and hazardous and JB Bridal Hair will not be held responsible if a child or any adult is injured with these tools.
1. JB Bridal Hair is able to travel to suit your needs but please bear in mind that travel charges of 40p per mile both to and from any trial destination and wedding venue will be applicable.
2. Free parking must be available at both trials and venues unless agreed otherwise.
3. Aeroplane travel will need to be covered for destination weddings, along with any other travel costs involved including getting to the airport, airport parking and any taxis necessary at the destination.
4. For weddings abroad or where applicable in the UK, we require that you pay the equivalent of a 3* or higher hotel in order that I have a comfortable night’s stay ahead of your wedding. If a flight is cancelled, and I'm unable to get to your booking, you will be refunded your final balance and JB Bridal Hair cannot be held liable.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. JB Bridal Hair will endeavour to accommodate changes to your booking. Adding additional people onto your booking can only be accepted if time allows. Prior notice and payment is required.
2. Reducing service: You are required to give a minimum of 1 calendar month’s notice should you wish to reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day – After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable by the specified due date.
3. All payments are the responsibility of the bride.
4. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely, we require a minimum of 2 months notice – After such time the full amount will still be payable by the specified due date and no refunds will be given.
5. Deposits and already paid trials are non-refundable.
6. Should payments not be received we may need to proceed with legal action to recover losses and to protect our business.
IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. In the unlikely event JB Bridal Hair is unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative stylist to stand in.
2. If an assisting stylist is needed for large party’s and they are unable to attend we may ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original numbers, or services will be refunded, either in part, or altogether.
3. If JB Bridal Hair is made to feel uncomfortable in any way, or mistreated, or if anyone becomes abusive/violent or displays any offensive behaviour, we have the right to cancel without refund there and then.
4. In the event of extreme weather conditions where the Met office has issued a ‘Red’ warning, we will need to discuss safe options and/or cancelation. As a gesture of goodwill. refunds will be given excluding the deposit money.
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
1. In the event that we experience unforeseen delays on the day which are out of our control due to clients arriving late/not being ready when we need them or by not allowing us what we need in order to carry out efficient work, refunds will not be given. In the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result – no compensation will be offered if we overrun.
2. If you are aware of factors which could delay or hinder our journey then please advise us as soon as possible so we can factor this into our route.
3. No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
4. If you suspect any member of your bridal party may pose as a challenge in any way, they are encouraged to have a trial to avoid potential delays on the day.
5. I will always make sure that I am on time on a wedding day, but in the unlikely event that they are delayed due to traffic/or unable to attend at all for any unforeseen circumstance (e.g. bereavement or severe illness) then services not carried out will be refunded.
1. JB Bridal Hair has full public liability insurance to protect both themselves and the client.
1. JB Bridal Hair cannot be held liable for sensitivities, allergies or skin/medical conditions that may arise from the use of their products.
2. The client must inform their makeup artist of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
1. It is useful for our business to update our portfolio and social media platforms with our lovely brides, so please let us know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for us to use your images for marketing purposes. We are happy to be photographed on your wedding morning however, if an image is incorporating JB Bridal Hair in action, or our hair is shown in the photo on social media platforms or other advertising platforms, please kindly make reference or credit us as the hair – thank you.
2. I would also like to share photos of your hair on my own website so please provide a professional photo that I can use.